The mission of the International Association of Color Manufacturers is to advance the interests of manufacturers, producers, and users in the color industry by demonstrating the safety of colors and promoting the industry’s economic growth.
- To protect and expand the worldwide use of colors.
- To serve as a trusted resource to interact with regulatory bodies and global organizations.
- To enhance confidence in the safe use of color.
- To provide members with a central source of scientific and regulatory expertise.
- To advocate global harmonization of standards and regulations.
Founded in 1972 by color industry leaders as the Certified Color Manufacturers Association, IACM continues to be a strong voice in support of the safe use of color additives.
IACM is the only association representing the interests of the color additives industry, both natural and synthetics, as well as the color user community, on the state, national, and international levels.
We are respected by regulatory bodies around the world for our unparalleled knowledge and access to leading scientific researchers and color industry experts.